Add Bangla Unicode Language Files
Necessary Changes To Your System Files
For Windows XP
1. Add unicode language support to your system:
2. Add bangla fonts to your system:
- Download the complete bangla font and copy to ‘c:\windows\fonts’.
For Windows Vista , 7 , 8
1. Add bangla fonts to your system:
- Download the bangla font and copy to ‘c:\windows\fonts’.
Bangla setup on firefox
- From menu click on tools and select options
- From this window click on contents
- Click on advanced button for fonts & colors
- Click on the drop down list for option fonts for. select bengali from this list
- Complete all the option fields as show in the following image and then click on ok.
click ok again to complete your setup.
this completes your setup for firefox.
Bangla setup on internet explorer:
- from menu click on tools and select internet options
- from this window click on fonts
- click on the drop down list for language scripts
- select bengali from this drop down list (you may have to scroll up to locate it)
- select likhan for web page font. then click ok and ok again.
this completes your setup for internet explorer.
Bangla setup on opera version 9.10
- from menu click on tools and select preferences
- click on advanced tab, fonts from left menu and click international fonts
- choose writing system ‘bengali’ from drop-down list
- select likhan for normal font. click ok until you exit from preferences
this completes your setup for opera.